Current payouts

Odogio
Re: Current payouts

Post by Odogio » 26 Mar 2019, 19:41

Does not make sense... + They’ve really disabled PayPal and actually, PayPal likes blocking accounts. Try to create a new account, get a withdrawal from some unknown PTC and you’ll get banned.

chamba11
RadioEarn.com UserID: 370

Post by chamba11 » 27 Mar 2019, 07:07

LinkDead wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 19:21
I assume they cancelled one month's payment so people can requeue without losing their spot in line. They normally pay a whole month at a time on the same day. So this will ensure we all get our November money on the same day.
False , they canceled all 4 of my old pending payments and combined to a new balance ... so when i re requested the payment via Amazon guess what ... just try to guess what happened? THEY FREAKING PUT MY PAY ID TO THE BACK OF THE LINE , the admins are not thinking , its the wild west , if you somehow happened to be online when they decided to do this and re requested your payments you might be back up front but if you are like me a and work a real job for a living then come to check this later in the day ... yup no luck , at this point I aint even mad i just consider this money lost :lol:

I am pretty sure the whole "pay pal difficulties" was an excuse to delay payment even more , it is convenient to make paypal the bad guy and shift blame there.

Odogio

Post by Odogio » 27 Mar 2019, 07:43

chamba11 wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 07:07
LinkDead wrote:
I assume they cancelled one month's payment so people can requeue without losing their spot in line. They normally pay a whole month at a time on the same day. So this will ensure we all get our November money on the same day.
False , they canceled all 4 of my old pending payments and combined to a new balance ... so when i re requested the payment via Amazon guess what ... just try to guess what happened? THEY FREAKING PUT MY PAY ID TO THE BACK OF THE LINE , the admins are not thinking , its the wild west , if you somehow happened to be online when they decided to do this and re requested your payments you might be back up front but if you are like me a and work a real job for a living then come to check this later in the day ... yup no luck , at this point I aint even mad i just consider this money lost :lol:

I am pretty sure the whole "pay pal difficulties" was an excuse to delay payment even more , it is convenient to make paypal the bad guy and shift blame there.
Maybe but we can not know, currently.

LinkDead

Post by LinkDead » 27 Mar 2019, 08:27

chamba11 wrote:
LinkDead wrote:

They cancelled the payments one by one about 15 minutes apart from each month. So you must have checked after they were all done. I was online when it first happened so I got to keep my spots /flex. but i mean.. will we even get it?...

chamba11
RadioEarn.com UserID: 370

Post by chamba11 » 27 Mar 2019, 16:07

LinkDead wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 08:27
chamba11 wrote:
LinkDead wrote:

They cancelled the payments one by one about 15 minutes apart from each month. So you must have checked after they were all done. I was online when it first happened so I got to keep my spots /flex. but i mean.. will we even get it?...
I am glad you just happened to be checking when they happened to be canceling the payments....

is not like they announced exactly when they where going to do this , what was i supposed to do skip my actual job and refresh for 24hrs until it magically happened?? this was sloppy there is no defense here for them