When will payments be sent ?

Rusbaze
RadioEarn.com UserID: 1462
When will payments be sent ?

Post by Rusbaze » 22 Dec 2018, 10:03

Hi. i requested on 11/03. But i'm still not get my payment. Live chat supporter told me that i would be received my payment in this week. But Today is Saturday and nothing happened. They said, payments will be sent asap when they received pm from their Advertising partner. In Fact, there are 17k members now. But there were just 3xx members who get paid ? Someone could tell me exactly what's happening? Thank all!

mcsavings
RadioEarn.com UserID: 2553
Re: When will payments be sent ?

Post by mcsavings » 23 Dec 2018, 05:10

If you read through the thread named "Current Payouts" you will know everything the rest of us know, which is almost nothing. They are paying, but the payments are coming out very slow. The fact that they are on payment ID 3xx doesn't mean they've paid 3xx people since they received money from advertisers this time; it appears to mean they've paid 3xx people since the website began. When they get paid, they seem to pay a small handful of users and then stop. We don't know how much of their payment they are keeping for internal expenses/profit vs how much of it they are paying out. My first payment ID from 11/01 is 406. I'll post when I am paid as other people are doing as well.

TL;DR You won't get any additional information. They seem to pay but very slow. Your only options are to continue to wait with no new info or to turn your radios off and leave. There doesn't seem to be an in between.

Ore0
RadioEarn.com UserID: 2532
Re: When will payments be sent ?

Post by Ore0 » 29 Dec 2018, 21:09

I still have not yet received my payment of $7.96 from November 1st!

If you are looking at this RadioEarn, please pay us as you say you will (no more than 35 days)