About BTC payment method ( exchange price, wallet, fee)

Diaggory
RadioEarn.com UserID: 126
About BTC payment method ( exchange price, wallet, fee)

Post by Diaggory » 27 Mar 2019, 04:58

Hello: :)
I have read the latest news and messages in the forum about the new payment methods :geek: and I have some doubts :? :?: . For now I am happy that there are different payment methods :D . Having said that, I went on to ask my questions concretely about the payment in BTC. :arrow:
What is the exchange price of the BTC / USD that will be used when requesting the payment?
Can you use any wallet or should it be from a specific platform (example Coinbase)?
Is there any type of commission or fee according to the amount and speed (priority) of the transaction?
In principle, knowing this data would be much happier. I just requested 10 USD through BTC payment for testing it as soon as possible.
And also to know if the payment times will change according to the chosen method.
P.D: I recommend that you update the TOS and FAQ with the new payment methods. ;)

after a few days .. without response... :cry: :cry:
Just read that the payments have already started with the new methods but my doubts have not answered.
Please, if someone who has received a payment through BTC could answer me here to two questions. What wallet did you use or recommend me? that is, if it was electrum, coinbase, jaxx, mycelium ... And finally, what price of USD / BTC did the payment correspond?
I requested a payment of 10USD by BTC with ID 3710 and a wallet of the mycelium's app, P2SH and compatible with SegWit.

Diaggory
RadioEarn.com UserID: 126
Re: About BTC payment method ( exchange price, wallet, fee)

Post by Diaggory » 25 Apr 2019, 03:14

Hello, I'm going to answer myself on this issue that I opened to answer and that will help other users who can read me. I hope it does not go against the rules because I'm not going to make a dialogue with myself ... I'm celebrating ...
I have already received my payment through BTC so I am going to answer to the doubts that I had (and that any other can still have on this method of payment).
Details of payment:
ID: 3716
Request on date: 27.03.2019
date of payment: 24.04.2019
a month later (great everything works again as it should.
Amount requested: 10USD
Amount received: 0.00165429BTC
Used wallet: mycelium app (p2sh and segwit compatible)
Exchange rate: 6044 USD / BTC.

Okay, now with this data I will check if the change has been correct:
Maximum BTC price on March 27 (according to coinmarketcap): 4070 USD
Maximum BTC price on April 24 (according to coinmarketcap): 5640 USD.

Conclusion: Or I have been changed to BTC 400 USD more expensive to counteract the volatility of the BTC or the transfer had 1 USD commission. The current change is as if I have reached $ 9.02 to the wallet.
Sincerely I do not think a bad change, with paypal for example I asked for 5 USD but after the paypal commission I received 4.5 USD, so it is more or less the same.
In case the difference is due to a commission I would like to know if RE recommends using a specific wallet. For example, someone who has charged for Coinbase would you tell me if the USD / BTC change has been more correct? Or also if the amount to request is greater influences .....
On the other hand if the wallet does not matter and the exchange price is due to "protection against a sudden rise in the BTC", it seems normal and quite acceptable.
PS: tomorrow I'll upload the proofs of payment with images. For now and thanks to the benefits of the block chain you can check the payment here:
https://www.smartbit.com.au/tx/7c0d1340 ... dc6dd72798

My wallet is 39VGGRNNNUEmztwbTqY2DJ9PjcTDcVaCSE
if you liked my information you can donate something :)

S13
RadioEarn.com UserID: 41046

Post by S13 » 18 Jul 2019, 11:13

Hello Diaggory,

I hope you do not mind if I go to you, but I'm new to RadioEarn and even newer with the use of the BTC wallet, so if you did not have any inconvenience, I would appreciate it if you would give me a chance, a little advice on how to receive my payments once I reach the desired limit.

I would also like to know how I can convert these BTCs into physical currency

Among other things, I attract you because I see that your experience has been good and because my location is also Spain.

Thanks and excuse me if I ask too much.

nonnozeus

Post by nonnozeus » 21 Jul 2019, 21:25

Diaggory wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 03:14
Hello, I'm going to answer myself on this issue that I opened to answer and that will help other users who can read me. I hope it does not go against the rules because I'm not going to make a dialogue with myself ... I'm celebrating ...
I have already received my payment through BTC so I am going to answer to the doubts that I had (and that any other can still have on this method of payment).
Details of payment:
ID: 3716
Request on date: 27.03.2019
date of payment: 24.04.2019
a month later (great everything works again as it should.
Amount requested: 10USD
Amount received: 0.00165429BTC
Used wallet: mycelium app (p2sh and segwit compatible)
Exchange rate: 6044 USD / BTC.

Okay, now with this data I will check if the change has been correct:
Maximum BTC price on March 27 (according to coinmarketcap): 4070 USD
Maximum BTC price on April 24 (according to coinmarketcap): 5640 USD.

Conclusion: Or I have been changed to BTC 400 USD more expensive to counteract the volatility of the BTC or the transfer had 1 USD commission. The current change is as if I have reached $ 9.02 to the wallet.
Sincerely I do not think a bad change, with paypal for example I asked for 5 USD but after the paypal commission I received 4.5 USD, so it is more or less the same.
In case the difference is due to a commission I would like to know if RE recommends using a specific wallet. For example, someone who has charged for Coinbase would you tell me if the USD / BTC change has been more correct? Or also if the amount to request is greater influences .....
On the other hand if the wallet does not matter and the exchange price is due to "protection against a sudden rise in the BTC", it seems normal and quite acceptable.
PS: tomorrow I'll upload the proofs of payment with images. For now and thanks to the benefits of the block chain you can check the payment here:
https://www.smartbit.com.au/tx/7c0d1340 ... dc6dd72798

My wallet is 39VGGRNNNUEmztwbTqY2DJ9PjcTDcVaCSE
if you liked my information you can donate something :)
congratulations you are one of the lucky few to have been paid. after only one month from the request, you think that all the other users have been waiting for months