CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

nonnozeus
Posts: 78
Joined: 20 Oct 2018, 12:56
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by nonnozeus » 30 May 2019, 21:12

Odogio wrote:
30 May 2019, 21:02
Has the situation gone better? I am back after a few months, LOL.

always the same situation but there are always news that make you die of laughter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chamba11
Posts: 120
Joined: 30 Sep 2018, 18:56
RadioEarn.com UserID: 370
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by chamba11 » 03 Jun 2019, 17:31

Odogio wrote:
30 May 2019, 21:02
Has the situation gone better? I am back after a few months, LOL.
Nope ... just some "News" about the news about upcoming news a few weeks back then nothing ... something about new CEO taking over blah blah blah and then nothing.

Image

nonnozeus
Posts: 78
Joined: 20 Oct 2018, 12:56
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by nonnozeus » 03 Jun 2019, 20:11

chamba11 wrote:
03 Jun 2019, 17:31
Odogio wrote:
30 May 2019, 21:02
Has the situation gone better? I am back after a few months, LOL.
Nope ... just some "News" about the news about upcoming news a few weeks back then nothing ... something about new CEO taking over blah blah blah and then nothing.

Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nonnozeus
Posts: 78
Joined: 20 Oct 2018, 12:56
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by nonnozeus » 03 Jun 2019, 20:14

chamba11 wrote:
03 Jun 2019, 17:31
Odogio wrote:
30 May 2019, 21:02
Has the situation gone better? I am back after a few months, LOL.
Nope ... just some "News" about the news about upcoming news a few weeks back then nothing ... something about new CEO taking over blah blah blah and then nothing.

Image
a news' there is a user in discord has proposed to cut by 90% the amount of payment for those who have written bad things about RE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jono_buzz
Posts: 11
Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 03:12
RadioEarn.com UserID: 2601
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by jono_buzz » 03 Jun 2019, 23:40

Can someone at RE please look at my tickets. It's been 2 months!! Ticket id : 1484, 1099, 1098

chamba11
Posts: 120
Joined: 30 Sep 2018, 18:56
RadioEarn.com UserID: 370
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by chamba11 » 04 Jun 2019, 08:04

jono_buzz wrote:
03 Jun 2019, 23:40
Can someone at RE please look at my tickets. It's been 2 months!! Ticket id : 1484, 1099, 1098
I gotta be painfully honest here, they dont care ...

netzisde
Posts: 9
Joined: 03 Mar 2019, 10:15
RadioEarn.com UserID: 78
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by netzisde » 22 Jun 2019, 10:44

After month... nothing happened, as i said month ago.
It's always the same scheme.

sparko
Posts: 7
Joined: 04 Dec 2018, 16:47
RadioEarn.com UserID: 4498
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by sparko » 25 Jun 2019, 09:27

ID 4148 (March 30) received today

These are rejected payouts from Dec 1 (ID 810), Jan 1 (1508) and Feb 2 (2700)

nonnozeus
Posts: 78
Joined: 20 Oct 2018, 12:56
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by nonnozeus » 25 Jun 2019, 20:10

sparko wrote:
25 Jun 2019, 09:27
ID 4148 (March 30) received today

These are rejected payouts from Dec 1 (ID 810), Jan 1 (1508) and Feb 2 (2700)

Id 3971 NO payment receveid!
so how do payments work? random? :? :? :? :? :?

nonnozeus
Posts: 78
Joined: 20 Oct 2018, 12:56
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by nonnozeus » 25 Jun 2019, 20:11

and after 2 days of payments only one user writes that he has received the money??? is strange

marcf2212
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Dec 2018, 02:48
RadioEarn.com UserID: 339
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by marcf2212 » 09 Aug 2019, 00:29

Hello Long time no posts here :D
You will not believe (i didnt too lol), a few days ago on the 2. August, i got my withdrawal from december and january what i needed to request new on 30.3 what is about 62 USD and ID 4132.
Image
Its a EUR Bank Account, (but i could recieve USD too) but i got EUR and not USD.
Image

nonnozeus
Posts: 78
Joined: 20 Oct 2018, 12:56
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by nonnozeus » 12 Aug 2019, 14:01

I didn't believe it but I was wrong I hope everyone will receive the payments and post the proofs here
Attachments
radioearn.jpg
radioearn.jpg (8.46 KiB) Viewed 441 times


Post Reply