Current payouts

dreamsforgotten
Re: Current payouts

Post by dreamsforgotten » 11 Jan 2019, 18:54

LinkDead wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 18:40

I'm not whining and what not, but I do want to point out I have over a few hundred pending since I have many radios from players in my game wanting VIP reward. 3 months of delayed payments with each payment being a few hundred means my team is waiting on over a thousand dollars for server upkeep. It hurts.
^^All of this. Some people are waiting on a few dollars and to be outraged by that is humerus. The rest of us who are spending money to run many stations are left in the lurch while the $4 tickets are getting paid. Radioearn is a middleman between us and the advertisers. Those of us making hundreds are definitely generating profits in RadioEarn's pockets, but we aren't being paid. There lies a huge problem.

phenomize

Post by phenomize » 11 Jan 2019, 21:02

dreamsforgotten wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 18:54
LinkDead wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 18:40

I'm not whining and what not, but I do want to point out I have over a few hundred pending since I have many radios from players in my game wanting VIP reward. 3 months of delayed payments with each payment being a few hundred means my team is waiting on over a thousand dollars for server upkeep. It hurts.
^^All of this. Some people are waiting on a few dollars and to be outraged by that is humerus. The rest of us who are spending money to run many stations are left in the lurch while the $4 tickets are getting paid. Radioearn is a middleman between us and the advertisers. Those of us making hundreds are definitely generating profits in RadioEarn's pockets, but we aren't being paid. There lies a huge problem.
Something I have been wanting to say but didn't. I am seeing less than $10 paid out on some redemptions.

TheBigEarner

Post by TheBigEarner » 11 Jan 2019, 23:19

phenomize wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 21:02

Something I have been wanting to say but didn't. I am seeing less than $10 paid out on some redemptions.
Yep. Noticed this right away. An awful lot of $5-$6 transactions. I know a lot of people are running ridiculous amount of radios and would be earning a considerable amount more, but not a single one of those has posted with their payment proof/details. Hmmm.... :roll:

dreamsforgotten

Post by dreamsforgotten » 11 Jan 2019, 23:26

TheBigEarner wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 23:19

Yep. Noticed this right away. An awful lot of $5-$6 transactions. I know a lot of people are running ridiculous amount of radios and would be earning a considerable amount more, but not a single one of those has posted with their payment proof/details. Hmmm.... :roll:
No love for the sharks except when the admin of RadioEarn pocket the profits.

drsaul
RadioEarn.com UserID: 12233

Post by drsaul » 11 Jan 2019, 23:53

bbence0919 wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 14:42
I just made an account here to address all these whining people here about their payment delays and whatnot. Jesus people, do you really get upset over a few dollars of payment being late? Who cares really? Don't you have jobs or other types of income? I would seriously question these peoples intelligence and life choices who wants to pay the bills with this kind of money. I'm pretty sure most people just run 1 or 2 IP addresses, which is around 2-4k points (6-12 dollars) max if they can keep the radios online for a decent amount of time per month which is not that easy without scripts that handle the browsers. I mean it's a really low amount of money, even here in Eastern Europe. I'm also waiting for 2 payments as well with 8xx and 18xx ID's, but I'm not shitposting about it every day, I'll just wait for my turn and that's all. I hope more and more whiny people will just shut down the radios and leave so the rest of us who can wait patiently will actually get paid faster.
you must shutout there users which makes not just few dollars as u said, radioearn currently must paid me 400 on two months

phenomize

Post by phenomize » 14 Jan 2019, 14:59

drsaul wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 23:53
bbence0919 wrote:
I just made an account here to address all these whining people here about their payment delays and whatnot. Jesus people, do you really get upset over a few dollars of payment being late? Who cares really? Don't you have jobs or other types of income? I would seriously question these peoples intelligence and life choices who wants to pay the bills with this kind of money. I'm pretty sure most people just run 1 or 2 IP addresses, which is around 2-4k points (6-12 dollars) max if they can keep the radios online for a decent amount of time per month which is not that easy without scripts that handle the browsers. I mean it's a really low amount of money, even here in Eastern Europe. I'm also waiting for 2 payments as well with 8xx and 18xx ID's, but I'm not shitposting about it every day, I'll just wait for my turn and that's all. I hope more and more whiny people will just shut down the radios and leave so the rest of us who can wait patiently will actually get paid faster.
you must shutout there users which makes not just few dollars as u said, radioearn currently must paid me 400 on two months
Even still, the amount of time it takes to pay should not worry you to the point where it becomes constant whining. I understand coming in and posting to request a response and voice concern on a occasion. I truly get it. However, when the admin pins a thread specifically stating you will get your money when they gets theirs, let it go. I use my side money from sites like this for hobbies, entertainment, beer/wine, or other non-essentials. I may even use some to throw towards monthly bills after they are covered from my main income. This income could be gone tomorrow. To depend on it, to the point, where some of these folks seem stressed out about, is asinine to me.

drsaul
RadioEarn.com UserID: 12233

Post by drsaul » 14 Jan 2019, 22:14

phenomize wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 14:59
drsaul wrote:
bbence0919 wrote:
Even still, the amount of time it takes to pay should not worry you to the point where it becomes constant whining. I understand coming in and posting to request a response and voice concern on a occasion. I truly get it. However, when the admin pins a thread specifically stating you will get your money when they gets theirs, let it go. I use my side money from sites like this for hobbies, entertainment, beer/wine, or other non-essentials. I may even use some to throw towards monthly bills after they are covered from my main income. This income could be gone tomorrow. To depend on it, to the point, where some of these folks seem stressed out about, is asinine to me.
i got ur point , and also i would add that radioearn team including the admin has to be more involved on the forum because more people will get dissapointed of what we are seing currently

phenomize

Post by phenomize » 14 Jan 2019, 22:30

drsaul wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 22:14
phenomize wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 14:59
drsaul wrote:

i got ur point , and also i would add that radioearn team including the admin has to be more involved on the forum because more people will get dissapointed of what we are seing currently
I wish this were the case as well but probably never going to happen. I have seen this with many of these sites. I have only seen them become more distant and harder to contact. Never the other way around unfortunately.

TheBigEarner

Post by TheBigEarner » 15 Jan 2019, 04:23

Well looks like payments stopped (again). This company...

phenomize

Post by phenomize » 15 Jan 2019, 12:37

TheBigEarner wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 04:23
Well looks like payments stopped (again). This company...
I have to admit. That is rather frustrating.

dreamsforgotten

Post by dreamsforgotten » 15 Jan 2019, 15:16

I'ma take a stab in the dark. Admin had so many sharks out there running some serious stations that when that initial payment arrived much higher than they anticipated, instead of saying "holy fuck we have a revenue stream here" and letting it continue and properly paying each user, they got greedy and decided, "holy fuck, look all my money" and just kept it. I have no basis for this guess, besides history of similar companies, so you should probably just ignore me xD.

chamba11
RadioEarn.com UserID: 370

Post by chamba11 » 15 Jan 2019, 17:24

dreamsforgotten wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 15:16
I'ma take a stab in the dark. Admin had so many sharks out there running some serious stations that when that initial payment arrived much higher than they anticipated, instead of saying "holy fuck we have a revenue stream here" and letting it continue and properly paying each user, they got greedy and decided, "holy fuck, look all my money" and just kept it. I have no basis for this guess, besides history of similar companies, so you should probably just ignore me xD.
or maybe they went from 300 users to over 10,000 pretty much overnight and their payments have not caught up to the demand as in their ad partners have not paid all that yet , probably poor management on their end is to blame too, or it could be as you say they spent too much and now are waiting for new payments to catch up to old ones, either way they are trying to pay and in a cash flow situation like theirs it would make sense to pay as many as the small payments as possible to calm the majority of users, I have of course no proof of this and just basically guessing at this point, so do not take what I say as fact.