Discussion for News [19 May, 2019]

RadioEarn.com
Site Admin
Discussion for News [19 May, 2019]

Post by RadioEarn.com » 19 May 2019, 19:00

Hey there,

this thread is used to discuss the news mentioned here.
If you have any questions, ideas or ambiguities please let us know and we will try to answer them.
Need help?
Live-Support: Click here
E-Mail: Support@RadioEarn.com
WhatsApp: +49 (0)541 6735 4238 or click here

chamba11
RadioEarn.com UserID: 370
Re: Discussion for News [19 May, 2019]

Post by chamba11 » 21 May 2019, 08:30

oh great , more news about the elusive news about news about something something CEO ...in the end nothing ever comes out of this.

RadioEarn.com
Site Admin

Post by RadioEarn.com » 21 May 2019, 12:38

There is 1 news after 3 months. I don't think it's too much. :)
Need help?

german203
RadioEarn.com UserID: 21573

Post by german203 » 21 May 2019, 18:46

I upload the capture? There are bad as always. that shows that they are damned lies. thieves

chamba11

Post by chamba11 » 22 May 2019, 08:15

RadioEarn.com wrote:
21 May 2019, 12:38
There is 1 news after 3 months. I don't think it's too much. :)
you are joking right?????

you announce "news" then go absent for a month then announce discord for the news on Thursday .... then on Thursday it turns out the news were about the news coming out on Sunday ... then on Sunday it was about the news coming up soon about CEO ..... and changes coming "soon"

this is not the only time you yourself with your account have announced barely anything but it is always something vague and nothing comes of it.

below in no particular order is a sample of the "news" that never came

RadioEarn.com wrote:
12 May 2019, 22:28
Coming week (20) we will publish any good news for you!

Btw: https://discord.gg/YPZSZYj
RadioEarn.com wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 17:08
Today you will see the news.
RadioEarn.com wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 20:43
Stay tune guys!
In next days we inform you in a big news (RE panel) about the current status and the future :!:

Sorry for all user they already wait a long time.
We working 24/7 for you in background, support and help. We try make this project better and solve problems - for that we're here.
So don't hang up, read news in next days - it's very important, and it's not our or your fault. You will see.

Thank you!
RadioEarn.com wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 14:14
We will inform you in news at the end of this week with important news and what we reached out.
Please awaiting the next days and stay tune with the news (in RE user interface).
RadioEarn.com wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 14:02
Sorry, we can't say an exact date for a specific payment ID. But our payment team try it asap.

RadioEarn.com
Site Admin

Post by RadioEarn.com » 22 May 2019, 12:21

That what you quoted are no news, only information for user they ask and ask...
The "news" are only in RE user panel (top of it, calls... "News").
This forum is for discuss with member, or every post from us is a news? :roll:
Need help?

KeepRewarding
RadioEarn.com UserID: 353

Post by KeepRewarding » 22 May 2019, 13:04

Dear users,

as you may have noticed, there has been little news and information lately.
We are very sorry and will explain why. :(
This was because there were many changes in-house (company) and will continue to do so now.
Wrong, this is standard for you. You ALWAYS go absent for long periods of time - with no response - only to then reappear with some excuse/reason. If you were sorry then you would start posting weekly updates on the forum.
First we want to inform you that the CEO of the T&B Web UG resigns and a new CEO takes over the place.
This is also the maintainer of RadioEarn.com for programming, technology and support. He already knows about the project and supports you at any time.

About the payments:
After the conversion (internal) of the T&B Web UG all payments will checked and released as quickly as possible - we wait also to access all (payment) methods with new CEO. In addition we will collect further suggestions on our community paths (like Telegram, Discord etc). Click below link to connect to us or our community.
These paths are also available for other suggestions, ideas and critiques. We are now accessible via all routes for you!

Please note that we ourselves are currently waiting to give it a go. This is based on the German courts and the new commercial register entry.
All I take from this entire section - another excuse to be behind on payments / not pay anyone because you can't possibly pay anyone while you are in the transition of a new CEO, which is utter LIES! Companies undergo new CEO changes all the time, but it doesn't stop them from trading i.e sending money out and receiving money from other companies. So this is not a valid reason to not be paying anyone.
One important change concerns the radios:
There have been some problems lately. These will be fixed in the coming days and our limitation of the countries will be lifted! This means that from the next few days each country can use our service.
No limitations of the countries anymore!

In addition, some improvements will be incorporated in next 1-2 weeks. If the radio stops working in the next few days, updating the radio page should be enough.
Many people have asked about the apparent IP block on radios. Previously we could do all radios, now we seem to be limited to just one radio per IP address. Despite numerous people asking about this, you haven't addressed it anywhere to even say if this is supposed to be the way it is now. So can you clarify on your abigious statement and actually tell us. Which problems are you aware of and what is the proposed fixes you plan to implement.

Again actually use your communication portal to communicate not just give statements that when you really look at them give no substance at all.

Your news was not news at all, it was nothing but excuses. Maybe it's time we start getting in touch with the advertisers you are using and informing them that you aren't properly passing on your revenue to the end user and see how much longer you get to stay on with them. I would much rather see you close than lead people on and scam them.

RadioEarn.com
Site Admin

Post by RadioEarn.com » 22 May 2019, 13:34

That's your opinion related on unknown internal processes. That's all what I allowed to say at this point (until it is cleared by the court).
Need help?

TheBigEarner

Post by TheBigEarner » 22 May 2019, 14:02

I've seen nothing but endless excuses and vague platitudes.

KeepRewarding
RadioEarn.com UserID: 353

Post by KeepRewarding » 22 May 2019, 14:39

RadioEarn.com wrote:
22 May 2019, 13:34
That's your opinion related on unknown internal processes. That's all what I allowed to say at this point (until it is cleared by the court).
That is my opinion related on the fact that I run my own business. You don't need to go to court to change a CEO, so there is something you are keeping hidden. You didn't even reply to some of my points, which shows how much you don't care.

This thread is supposed to be a place to discuss the news. I presented you with a number of points and you choose to reply with one sentence after my what 3 seperate points that you didn't even address? You simply tell me that I don't know anything.
RadioEarn.com wrote:
19 May 2019, 19:00
Hey there,

this thread is used to discuss the news mentioned here.
If you have any questions, ideas or ambiguities please let us know and we will try to answer them.

My third point clearly asked for you to clear up the ambiguity around the radios and the drop to one IP on one radio and what the issues you are aware of with the radios and what are the proposed fixes you plan to implement.

So what, you didn't actually want to answer to clear up the obvious ambiguities? If all you are going to do is turn round and say that we the end user 'don't know anything' then what is the point of this thread? Just to insult us some more?

TheBigEarner

Post by TheBigEarner » 22 May 2019, 14:55

I have noticed this too. It's almost like this is a game to them. Just see how much they can shit and insult on their "users". It's really bizarre.

chamba11

Post by chamba11 » 22 May 2019, 17:34

I like how admin just chooses to evade the question with ambiguities in response then has the gall to pretend he cares , i am sure he is just fooling around stalling for time because he probably does not even know what is going on