Current payouts

BrianSDX
Re: Current payouts

Post by BrianSDX » 09 Jan 2019, 23:26

Does anyone know if the payment ID's reset every month or do they just keep going up and up?

mcsavings
RadioEarn.com UserID: 2553

Post by mcsavings » 09 Jan 2019, 23:39

They just keep increasing chronologically. So they've only paid out roughly 500 times since they started (unless they used a different ID method in the beginning, I wasn't here for that). My December payment ID is 1197 and my January payment ID is 1576. Theoretically payment speed will start to increase soon because their payments from advertisers will start to catch up to the bump in enrollment back in September/October. That is assuming that the admin's post about advertisers paying on a 120 day delay was accurate.

BrianSDX

Post by BrianSDX » 10 Jan 2019, 13:34

All right that makes sense to me as well thank you for the explanation I really appreciate it

nguyenplus

Post by nguyenplus » 10 Jan 2019, 13:50

My ID is 6xx. i really afraid i wont be paid in this wave :((

jdeuel
RadioEarn.com UserID: 6565

Post by jdeuel » 10 Jan 2019, 20:53

mcsavings wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 23:39
They just keep increasing chronologically. So they've only paid out roughly 500 times since they started (unless they used a different ID method in the beginning, I wasn't here for that). My December payment ID is 1197 and my January payment ID is 1576. Theoretically payment speed will start to increase soon because their payments from advertisers will start to catch up to the bump in enrollment back in September/October. That is assuming that the admin's post about advertisers paying on a 120 day delay was accurate.
There is plenty of 400's id they skipped over.

mcsavings
RadioEarn.com UserID: 2553

Post by mcsavings » 10 Jan 2019, 21:31

Look, I don't work for RadioEarn and I'm not a shill for them, but as of this moment I don't have any reason to believe that we are being lied to. I agree with everyone that communications could be much more transparent and consistent, but I've just been watching this endless cycle of people complaining about something, the admin eventually making a post about it, and then people ignoring the post and continuing their personal narrative. If the admin's post was correct, then there were issues with PayPal keeping some IDs from getting paid. Some of those IDs have already reposted saying they received their funds now and I hope the rest are all getting worked out. They weren't skipped over.

Valalvax

Post by Valalvax » 10 Jan 2019, 21:58

mcsavings wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 21:31
Look, I don't work for RadioEarn and I'm not a shill for them, but as of this moment I don't have any reason to believe that we are being lied to. I agree with everyone that communications could be much more transparent and consistent, but I've just been watching this endless cycle of people complaining about something, the admin eventually making a post about it, and then people ignoring the post and continuing their personal narrative. If the admin's post was correct, then there were issues with PayPal keeping some IDs from getting paid. Some of those IDs have already reposted saying they received their funds now and I hope the rest are all getting worked out. They weren't skipped over.
Tbh for a lot of it, what CAN they announce "Sorry haven't been paid yet, no money to pay you guys" They prob should have been super transparent when they first realized that business was suddenly booming and told people look we won't have money to pay you guys until our payments catch up to the growth

chamba11
RadioEarn.com UserID: 370

Post by chamba11 » 11 Jan 2019, 07:30

mcsavings wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 21:31
yeah i agree the Cycle every month repeats, people want to be paid on the 1st as soon as they redeem , now i understand peoples concerns since they are late on their payments but it has been proven they pay , just that they are very late and have pretty bad communication, I assume eventually as they stabilize more due to the influx of users they will eventually get the payments thing down and be more consistent , they went from a few hundred users to several thousands in a short amount of time.

bbence0919
RadioEarn.com UserID: 11159

Post by bbence0919 » 11 Jan 2019, 14:42

I just made an account here to address all these whining people here about their payment delays and whatnot. Jesus people, do you really get upset over a few dollars of payment being late? Who cares really? Don't you have jobs or other types of income? I would seriously question these peoples intelligence and life choices who wants to pay the bills with this kind of money. I'm pretty sure most people just run 1 or 2 IP addresses, which is around 2-4k points (6-12 dollars) max if they can keep the radios online for a decent amount of time per month which is not that easy without scripts that handle the browsers. I mean it's a really low amount of money, even here in Eastern Europe. I'm also waiting for 2 payments as well with 8xx and 18xx ID's, but I'm not shitposting about it every day, I'll just wait for my turn and that's all. I hope more and more whiny people will just shut down the radios and leave so the rest of us who can wait patiently will actually get paid faster.

nonnozeus

Post by nonnozeus » 11 Jan 2019, 18:12

to avoid endless controversy it would be enough to announce that the payments will be made after 90 days from the request ... simply this..se announcements and payments within 30 days and 'normal that after 31 days there are posts that give explanations

LinkDead

Post by LinkDead » 11 Jan 2019, 18:40

bbence0919 wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 14:42
I just made an account here to address all these whining people here about their payment delays and whatnot. Jesus people, do you really get upset over a few dollars of payment being late? Who cares really? Don't you have jobs or other types of income? I would seriously question these peoples intelligence and life choices who wants to pay the bills with this kind of money. I'm pretty sure most people just run 1 or 2 IP addresses, which is around 2-4k points (6-12 dollars) max if they can keep the radios online for a decent amount of time per month which is not that easy without scripts that handle the browsers. I mean it's a really low amount of money, even here in Eastern Europe. I'm also waiting for 2 payments as well with 8xx and 18xx ID's, but I'm not shitposting about it every day, I'll just wait for my turn and that's all. I hope more and more whiny people will just shut down the radios and leave so the rest of us who can wait patiently will actually get paid faster.
I'm not whining and what not, but I do want to point out I have over a few hundred pending since I have many radios from players in my game wanting VIP reward. 3 months of delayed payments with each payment being a few hundred means my team is waiting on over a thousand dollars for server upkeep. It hurts.

dreamsforgotten

Post by dreamsforgotten » 11 Jan 2019, 18:54

LinkDead wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 18:40

I'm not whining and what not, but I do want to point out I have over a few hundred pending since I have many radios from players in my game wanting VIP reward. 3 months of delayed payments with each payment being a few hundred means my team is waiting on over a thousand dollars for server upkeep. It hurts.
^^All of this. Some people are waiting on a few dollars and to be outraged by that is humerus. The rest of us who are spending money to run many stations are left in the lurch while the $4 tickets are getting paid. Radioearn is a middleman between us and the advertisers. Those of us making hundreds are definitely generating profits in RadioEarn's pockets, but we aren't being paid. There lies a huge problem.