same scam/different site

phenomize
same scam/different site

Post by phenomize » 20 Mar 2019, 15:54

So after a little investigation, it looks like I have found that this site is operated the same as SEKUNDENSPARER.DE. It's probably the same owner as well. Whoever called this months ago seems to have been 100% correct. The scam is the same. The owner operates the site normally for a few months. Everyone gets paid as promised. Then as time goes on the payments slow. They may pay random small redemptions to get people posting proof which slowly turn to fake post and proof. The only difference here is the the owner seems to be getting better at making the website look a little more legit.

EDIT: It was called here a few days ago.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1555&start=168

Odogio
Re: same scam/different site

Post by Odogio » 20 Mar 2019, 17:37

Do you think that Sekundensparer is legit?

phenomize

Post by phenomize » 20 Mar 2019, 17:42

Odogio wrote:
20 Mar 2019, 17:37
Nope.

Odogio

Post by Odogio » 20 Mar 2019, 17:46

phenomize wrote:
20 Mar 2019, 17:42
Odogio wrote:
Nope.
:/

phenomize

Post by phenomize » 20 Mar 2019, 17:58

Odogio wrote:
20 Mar 2019, 17:46
phenomize wrote:
Odogio wrote:
Nope.
What I am saying is. that this site is following the same path. There were people that got paid and then payments got behind. From there, it was all downhill.

bbence0919
RadioEarn.com UserID: 11159

Post by bbence0919 » 20 Mar 2019, 23:28

phenomize wrote:
20 Mar 2019, 17:58
What I am saying is. that this site is following the same path. There were people that got paid and then payments got behind. From there, it was all downhill.
What do we know about this sekundensparer.de?

Regarding the same owner thing, I'm pretty sure you are right.
I checked the TOS on both sites, see §2. Service / Liability section. Even with google translate the text on SS.de comes out almost 100% the same as on radioearn. It's basically a copypaste.
One more thing that comes to mind: RE seems to be writing "E-mail" like this : eMail. I've never seen that form anywhere else tbh, its just unusual. On that ss.de website, its the same "eMail" form. Pretty sure that's not accidental.

TheBigEarner

Post by TheBigEarner » 21 Mar 2019, 12:27

"If a payout does not work, please be patient"

LOL yeah sounds about right.

Diaggory
RadioEarn.com UserID: 126

Post by Diaggory » 27 Mar 2019, 06:00

hello and keep calm.
I also thought the same thing a year ago and did the same research.
In fact I am Spanish and it turns out that in my research I was able to find the administrator of that website and it turns out that the company that makes the payments on that website is also in Spain (in Malaga), I've even been able to add it to Skype and talk to him (really I made a sermon for the payment method with the klammlose account they have organized on that website).
In summary I explain my conclusions. I am convinced that this page that you name (and that I also used and may use your investment book again) bases its business model on it, that is to say that listening to the radio on that website is as if you were listening to this but without your knowing you are using a link from another person in this account and that person invests the part you earn with you by changing it to klammlose to pay you with that currency on that website. That is, your conclusions but the other way round.
Example to prove it, try to listen to the radio there and here and they will not leave you because it would come out that you are listening to each radio with the same ip at the same time. (if you look at radioearn, you can include the logo and name the links on the radios to personalize them).
Another example, there is another page exactly similar to sekundensparer but with another name https: //verdoppel.es/,
also German and that "feeds" radioearn and not the other way around (I do not think it is the owner of radioearn diversifying the business if not another person who is taking advantage of radioearn).
I honestly say, I think they are people with the knowledge and desire to create internet businesses and I only trust radioearn.com of those 3 websites.
To finish I inform you that in turn radioearn uses the radios of https://hubu.fm/ but in that aspect I need to find if in this "chain of radio pages" hubu.fm is the first one since in its web it does not appears the business model that radioern uses. I suspect that they have some agreement to put their radios to provide listeners and advertising agreements (I do not know if the publicity is heard only from the links in this "chain" radio users hear or if the hubu.fm links include advertising but not they share the profits as they do radioearn).

If you want to continue with the research I am delighted to keep in touch.

Diaggory

Post by Diaggory » 27 Mar 2019, 06:34

I'm sorry but I think my English is not as good to explain as I wanted. Especially in the part of the websites that form a "chain" and I will continue explaining in this message.
I think the first web is hubu.fm which puts the music and the different links of the 4 radios. Then radioearn.com would be negotiating advertising agreements and (this part I'm not sure but you can easily confirm it by listening to the radio directly from hubu.fm) radioearn.com would put ads "above or on" the links streams of hubu.fm. finally radioearn.com decides to share part of their earnings with us that we use their links and provides listeners to hubu.fm.
On another level later would be the web sekundensparer and others that would take advantage of radioearn to make the business grow more. The example of the previous message: You create a web page and put your "personalized" links (from the "listen radio" section)
To use SubID add & suid = X * at the end of your radio link. * X = Numeric digit
You will use your own logo? Add & logo = https: // ... at the end of your radio link. For example: "& logo = https: //mywebsite.com/logo.png"
You use the data that appears on your dashboard, and the different ips of the "listen radio" and "summary" section to determine what you would then have to pay to the users of your web page after they radio pay you.
If you add to this, you add other "games" on the website to entertain users and keep their profits as "profitable savings", you earn time to pay those who request it before the situation overflows and while you do deal.

Diaggory

Post by Diaggory » 27 Mar 2019, 07:10

phenomize wrote:
20 Mar 2019, 17:58
Odogio wrote:
20 Mar 2019, 17:46
phenomize wrote:

Nope.
The "only" bad thing with sekundensparer was to withdraw your "money" (because klammlose was the only valid method to withdraw benefits on that website when I used it a year ago) is that all users had to withdraw their payments from one klam-account to their own klam-accounts. the administrator filled this account at random throughout the day, although yes, every day the "money" could be withdrawn.
For this, you had to be in front of the PC all day and reload the "payouts" section from time to time until you get lucky and: you have to be the first to notice and the administrator has recharged the sufficient amount you have accumulated and you want to withdraw. Payments were made instantly.
Then, the administrator's account remained empty during other hours (or minutes, since it was totally random when he returned during the day)
This is what frustrates me of that web.