Waiting for payment

aeiko
Waiting for payment

Post by aeiko » 30 Dec 2018, 19:49

Hello, I have a payment made on: 02.12.2018.

As I read in the forum, is that they are waiting for the advertisers to pay them, but how is that? So you first work for free and then wait for the advertisers to pay them? And if advertisers never pay them? On any advertising page or similar, advertisers pay first and then receive the service but you do it on the spot, very suspicious.

RadioEarn.com
Site Admin
Re: Waiting for payment

Post by RadioEarn.com » 31 Dec 2018, 00:05

Hi,

no, in audience advertising it's normal to wait 120-150 days for payments (in every contract).
Need help?
Live-Support: Click here
E-Mail: Support@RadioEarn.com
WhatsApp: +49 (0)541 6735 4238 or click here

aeiko

Post by aeiko » 31 Dec 2018, 03:23

RadioEarn.com wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 00:05
Hi,

no, in audience advertising it's normal to wait 120-150 days for payments (in every contract).
Then make the change in your FAQ, the "NET30" change to "NET365"

nguyenplus

Post by nguyenplus » 31 Dec 2018, 04:48

[/quote]

Then make the change in your FAQ, the "NET30" change to "NET365"
[/quote]

Good idea, dude. It is funny, really funny.lololol

Puddleglum

Post by Puddleglum » 31 Dec 2018, 09:03

RadioEarn.com wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 00:05
Hi,

So now it could take 4-5 months for payments? LOL

RadioEarn.com
Site Admin

Post by RadioEarn.com » 31 Dec 2018, 11:17

Puddleglum wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 09:03
No, our advertisers pay at this time, we (pre) pay faster.
Need help?
Live-Support: Click here
E-Mail: Support@RadioEarn.com
WhatsApp: +49 (0)541 6735 4238 or click here

chamba11
RadioEarn.com UserID: 370

Post by chamba11 » 02 Jan 2019, 07:55

RadioEarn.com wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 11:17
Puddleglum wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 09:03
No, our advertisers pay at this time, we (pre) pay faster.
if you pre pay faster why are you 3 months behind?

I have come to accept you will be late on payments but this lack of communication lately is annoying, you are 3 payments behind at this point and its hard to get any information lately

syberia
RadioEarn.com UserID: 20017

Post by syberia » 08 Apr 2019, 10:29

Hello . Here is 3 month and a half that I expect to be paid. I understood your problem with paypal that I contacted: it did not confirm your allegations. I gave you my bitcoin address and my IBAN. I renewed my request and made another request. You still have not made the payments. I think it has lasted too much to date so I put you on notice to pay me within 72 hours. After this time I will seize the competent authorities of my country and the anti-fraud fraud squad with which I have already contacted. I regret the turn that takes but even for small sums I can not tolerate acts of fraud. Please accept my best regards in the hope that you will be able to resolve this situation as soon as possible.

As I see you you still have not paid me the money you owe me despite my multiple solicitations. You also allowed me to block access to live chat. As a result of which I see myself in the obligation to file a complaint today for attempted fraud after making a report to the DGSRG. I will also make a report to the host OVH because it seems important that this company knows what it is exposing you hosting. Looking forward to a welcome gesture from you I beg you to believe in the assurance of my consideration

phenomize

Post by phenomize » 08 Apr 2019, 13:59

syberia wrote:
08 Apr 2019, 10:29
Hello . Here is 3 month and a half that I expect to be paid. I understood your problem with paypal that I contacted: it did not confirm your allegations. I gave you my bitcoin address and my IBAN. I renewed my request and made another request. You still have not made the payments. I think it has lasted too much to date so I put you on notice to pay me within 72 hours. After this time I will seize the competent authorities of my country and the anti-fraud fraud squad with which I have already contacted. I regret the turn that takes but even for small sums I can not tolerate acts of fraud. Please accept my best regards in the hope that you will be able to resolve this situation as soon as possible.

As I see you you still have not paid me the money you owe me despite my multiple solicitations. You also allowed me to block access to live chat. As a result of which I see myself in the obligation to file a complaint today for attempted fraud after making a report to the DGSRG. I will also make a report to the host OVH because it seems important that this company knows what it is exposing you hosting. Looking forward to a welcome gesture from you I beg you to believe in the assurance of my consideration
While I appreciate your efforts here, you know nothing will ever come of this, right? They will ignore this post and nothing will be none legally.

syberia
RadioEarn.com UserID: 20017

Post by syberia » 09 Apr 2019, 06:11

phenomize wrote:
08 Apr 2019, 13:59
syberia wrote:
08 Apr 2019, 10:29

While I appreciate your efforts here, you know nothing will ever come of this, right? They will ignore this post and nothing will be none legally.
Thank you for answering. I know he ignored this post but nevertheless I sued because it is my sense of fraud and therefore cybercrime. I have already obtained from another site that he honors his debts after I have resorted to justice and to some sum. I never let go: we can not bear the scams online, we can do because people think of nothing. So I invite all Internet users not to hesitate to make signals to the services that fight against cybercrime at national and European level. I have already won appeals without it costing me money. Report all the sites on the social networks, the press, the forms, the hosts, etc. I wote HUBU.FM too