CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

phenomize
Posts: 214
Joined: 20 Sep 2018, 19:06
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by phenomize » 14 Apr 2019, 19:16

bbence0919 wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 19:04
phenomize wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 15:48
Image

My question is that how does one distinguish a browser with vpn running a radio on a normal home PC, and on a VM?
Of course, a systeminfo command in a cmd will tell you that if it's a VM or not, but that cannot be checked from the RE side just like that. You would have to be logged in to the same PC/VM that runs the radio. Same goes for a Linux machine.
MAC address is the biggest give away. I know you can change it but how many people do? In additional to that, there are numerous ways to determine if it's a virtual.

TheBigEarner
Posts: 121
Joined: 06 Nov 2018, 06:47
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by TheBigEarner » 14 Apr 2019, 19:52

There are many ways to identify a virtual machine, and I'm not going to elaborate on them here for the cheaters and scammers. You're not as slick as you think you are.

bbence0919
Posts: 16
Joined: 11 Jan 2019, 14:09
RadioEarn.com UserID: 11159
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by bbence0919 » 14 Apr 2019, 20:37

TheBigEarner wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 19:52
There are many ways to identify a virtual machine, and I'm not going to elaborate on them here for the cheaters and scammers. You're not as slick as you think you are.
A "yes" would have been sufficient.

TheBigEarner
Posts: 121
Joined: 06 Nov 2018, 06:47
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by TheBigEarner » 15 Apr 2019, 13:34

Has she finally died?

Saw only 4% server usage this morning.

phenomize
Posts: 214
Joined: 20 Sep 2018, 19:06
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by phenomize » 15 Apr 2019, 14:44

TheBigEarner wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 13:34
Has she finally died?

Saw only 4% server usage this morning.
Something inside me wishes this is the case. The treatment of the users just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. On the other hand, I was hoping they would get things corrected.

If the ship is going down, I hope they have learned their lesson. You poop on your users and they will leave.

Odogio
Posts: 152
Joined: 18 Feb 2019, 22:49
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by Odogio » 15 Apr 2019, 15:19

Looks like “fake” VPS whales are dead. I would be happy if they recovered just now and everything continued.

TheBigEarner
Posts: 121
Joined: 06 Nov 2018, 06:47
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by TheBigEarner » 15 Apr 2019, 16:39

Odogio wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 15:19
Looks like “fake” VPS whales are dead. I would be happy if they recovered just now and everything continued.
Well usage jumped back up a ton so I doubt it. They got some of them but probably a lot more to go. There's no way that many people are rushing to restart their radios for a few dollars a month.

Odogio
Posts: 152
Joined: 18 Feb 2019, 22:49
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by Odogio » 15 Apr 2019, 16:58

TheBigEarner wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 16:39
Odogio wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 15:19
Looks like “fake” VPS whales are dead. I would be happy if they recovered just now and everything continued.
Well usage jumped back up a ton so I doubt it. They got some of them but probably a lot more to go. There's no way that many people are rushing to restart their radios for a few dollars a month.
However, I do not understand that “thinking”. Why would someone even try to do that (although there are already such people and their amount is quite high I guess)? Well, it would maybe take less resources (although VPS are quite expensive compared to the profits) and time to set this up for these guys but they must know they are against each other because then RE could earn much less or even none money for this type of traffic = they would / could have to end the bussiness or it would end up with problems like these ones right now. If they bought a normal, quite powerful laptop (although not so expensive + even now they still have to pay for the VP servers), run 250 radios on it, it would be worth for them top and much better, not? What’s the logic behind this? Otherwise, I agree with the bans if they use such strategies to earn. Everyone should play fair. You can do both, be fair and honest and earn.

TheBigEarner
Posts: 121
Joined: 06 Nov 2018, 06:47
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by TheBigEarner » 15 Apr 2019, 17:26

Odogio wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 16:58
However, I do not understand that “thinking”. Why would someone even try to do that (although there are already such people and their amount is quite high I guess)? Well, it would maybe take less resources (although VPS are quite expensive compared to the profits) and time to set this up for these guys but they must know they are against each other because then RE could earn much less or even none money for this type of traffic = they would / could have to end the bussiness or it would end up with problems like these ones right now. If they bought a normal, quite powerful laptop (although not so expensive + even now they still have to pay for the VP servers), run 250 radios on it, it would be worth for them top and much better, not? What’s the logic behind this? Otherwise, I agree with the bans if they use such strategies to earn. Everyone should play fair. You can do both, be fair and honest and earn.
Most of these guys will play russian roulette and run whatever they think they can get away with for a month at a time. When one dies, they move it all to something else. Rinse and repeat. VPS are not very expensive, given that it doesn't require much horsepower to run these radio streams. It's not like running video content or something resource-intensive.

As for the laptop running 250 streams, no idea. I'm sure people are doing that too, but at the end of the day, if you aren't going to get paid...why?

phenomize
Posts: 214
Joined: 20 Sep 2018, 19:06
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by phenomize » 15 Apr 2019, 19:51


grandma7
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 12:56
RadioEarn.com UserID: 17313
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by grandma7 » 17 Apr 2019, 13:49

RadioEarn.com wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 22:18
Dear members,

this is a global thread for discussing payments and methods, as well for questions and issues.
For certain payments, please contact our support.
I have contacted support 5 times and never got a responds. I got regretted for paypal and now still waiting for Amazon. What is up with this site?? How long does this take to get amazon gift cards??? I was told by several people that you do not pay and think they were right. Keeping my account active till I get my amazon gift card then leaving.

phenomize
Posts: 214
Joined: 20 Sep 2018, 19:06
Re: CURRENT PAYMENT STATUS

Post by phenomize » 17 Apr 2019, 14:53

grandma7 wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 13:49
RadioEarn.com wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 22:18
Dear members,

this is a global thread for discussing payments and methods, as well for questions and issues.
For certain payments, please contact our support.
I have contacted support 5 times and never got a responds. I got regretted for paypal and now still waiting for Amazon. What is up with this site?? How long does this take to get amazon gift cards??? I was told by several people that you do not pay and think they were right. Keeping my account active till I get my amazon gift card then leaving.
To get your answer, just read through this thread. No. They have not proven they can pay consistently. They let their site get over run with users thinking the advertisers were going to pay. The advertisers didn't. Not right away anyway. They have not recovered since. They have made blunder after blunder. 4 months and counting. And good luck getting a response. The owner and admin go into hiding when things get rough around here. I would be surprised to see this mismanaged site make it another month.


Post Reply